Free Tools Mini Course
Back in September 2011, I launched “Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Save BIG While Starting Your Writing Business” – a 7-day mini course that focuses on everything from creating an online presence to finding free organizational tools.
Now, each class is neatly organized for you below.
- Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Word Processing: Learn how to create professional documents for your clients – even if you can’t afford the latest Microsoft Word.
- Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Creating An Online Presence: From launching a blog to creating a profile with Ezine Articles, there are free ways to carve out your little corner of the ‘Net.
- Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Article, Website, And Blog Images: Come on: Pictures make everything more interesting, and there are ways you can get quality images for free.
- Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Communication: Don’t have a good long distance plan? Or a cell phone or land line you can dedicate to just your writing business? Try these options.
- Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Reference And Research: The volume of free tools available for research a subject matter and referencing said research is absolutely mind blowing.
- Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Learning Tools: Perhaps the only thing more mind blowing than the volume of research and reference materials is the number of free writing classes, webinars, and other learning tools available to writers.
- Free Tools For Freelance Writers: Miscellaneous: Need a free invoicing tool? How about help choosing your website’s colors? Find it all – and more – here.
Keep in mind, writers, this is a fluid list. If you know of any kick-ass FREE tool for freelance writers you want to share, feel free to let me know in the comments below. Likewise, if you find a tool that’s no longer free, or doesn’t exist anymore, let me know that, too.